Be sure that we have basic agreement on some facts. I hope this is also your values because for me it is common sense:
1) Client respect, references
- In a business relation respecting the client (safety ethic, privacy, transparency, contract … ) is my n°1 priority, but respecting people (safety, ethic, privacy, family, … ) including ourself should be our top priority too.
- Using my references / CV requires my approval for each customer or new submission,
- Ensure my references are not already communicated to the customer via another company,
- My CV is available on Vulpoint.be, the website is my company’ blog.
- I try to avoid Military (even if I was 11 years in that sector), Pharma and Drugs companies for ethical reasons, financial sector is still ok for the moment,
- I want to avoid competition between people I’m working for and I will respect my engagement of Non-competition, secrecy / confidentiality. So, don’t ask for slides, content and possible products from competitors. I segregate.
3) Rate, Transparency and subcontracting
- The rate must be transparent between the final customer, you and myself, and
- I will not accept more than one intermediate between me and the client,
- My minimal rate is 820 € for long term missions and 920 € for missions < 6 month.
- I will not drive 6 hours for a job if I can have the same locally.
- In case of a major Incident or a Crisis, you can count on me 24/7 (hackers don’t sleep).
- I don’t speak Dutch (so be sure you don’t suggest me missions with that requirement),
- I’m not a developer and no more a system or network admin (unless you accept my rate),
- I’m an Infosec guy (CISO/DPO) specialised in:
- Information and Cyber Security, including cloud technologies,
- ICT Risk Management and Governance,
- Incident and Crisis management, and
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Data Privacy / GDPR
- I’m not a Lawyer in GDPR
6) Availability and contact
- I usually don’t reply to UK, France, Germany phone calls because I will need an assistant if I respond to all body-shoppers’ and head-hunters’ requests. Belgian and Luxembourg market is already well represented locally, so my priority is local economy.
- Yes, I’m really busy because I focus my time on my customers or I’m with my family (including possible holidays)
- Contact me by email, with transparency, humanity and I will reply as soon as possible.