Here are my slides presented during the ISACA Belgium round Table Meeting: subject is “Ethical Hacking”.
Round table meeting:
Ethical Hacking – Mind the gap between auditors white hats
Day 6 of October 2011 at 18:00
1. The Topic:
ISACA has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants, more commonly known as EC-Council. One of the EC-Council’s certification is CEH (“Certified Ethical Hacker”) which focusses on the concept of ethical hacking also known as “pentesting”. Pentesting can be helpful to complete regular audits and increase your organization security.
2. The speakers:
Mr. Jean-Sébastien Op de Beeck, IT Security Officer at Petercam
Mr. Xavier Mertens, Principal Security Consultant, C-CURE (Telenet Solutions)
- 18.00-18.30 : Welcome & coffee
- 18.30-18.45: Introduction
- 18.45-19.45: Pentesting is good for you! (Xavier Mertens)
- 19.45-20.00: Coffee break
- 20.00-21.00: You said “ethic?” and legal / future aspects
- 21.00-21.15: Questions & answers all)
- 21.15-21.30: ISACA topics: agenda – events – …