With the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) around the corner, there is one question on everyone’s lips: is your organisation GDPR ready?
To demonstrate commitment to the GDPR, organisations will need to focus on how privacy and data protection are handled as well as implementing a security model of ‘data protection by design’.
At Vulpoint we have the tools and guidance to put you on the right path to compliance. Our Consultancy Services can help you get there by:
- Mapping all the personal data your organisation holds (e.g. customers, employees and suppliers) and performing a gap analysis against the GDPR’s requirements
- Scoping and facilitating a GDPR implementation programme
- Assessing the security of data processing
- Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments and embedding them into business-as-usual
- Reviewing data processing activities to determine compliance with the GDPR
- Implementing data subject rights, such as subject access requests, erasure and portability, across the organisation
- Providing data protection expertise, including supporting the Data Protection Officer in fulfilling the requirements of their role
- Creating and enhancing a culture of privacy awareness across the enterprise.
- Working with your security team to help you implement GDPR across the enterprise.